This statewide competition is open to businesses in operation for 2 years or less from all industries. Pitch your business, product or service to our expert panel for a chance to win a prize package that could give a boost to your early stage venture. In addition, you will have the opportunity to network with other business professionals and gain exposure for your business to potential customers or investors.
Cash and prizes will be awarded for first and second place and for the first time, we will award a People’s Choice Award based on audience vote.
- 1st Place: $5,000 in cash and in-kind services package worth $11,000 including expert guidance in financial budgeting and an IT package.
- 2nd Place: $2,500 in cash and an in-kind services package worth $4,000
- People’s Choice: $1,000 in cash.
1. Open to licensed and established companies operating throughout the state of Nevada. Proof of valid state licensing required.
2. The competition is not restricted to a specific industry- all industry sectors are encouraged to participate.
3. Companies must be in operation two years or less.
4. Generated gross revenue not to exceed $250,000 annually.
5. Employees of the State of Nevada and all associated sponsors of the pitch competition and their employees are ineligible to participate.
Applications will be accepted through August 19, 2016 at 5:00 p.m. PST.
For more information and to register, visit the Pitch Competition Page.
For more information on the Governors Conference on Business, visit the Event Home Page.