We’re Hiring: Front Desk Coordinator
The Front Desk Coordinator is the first point of contact for all guests, visitors, Switch clients and team members at Rob Roy’s Innevation Center. This position is responsible for the front desk and communal area activities. The Front Desk Coordinator will also support the Innevation Coordinators, Director of Switch WORKS and VP of Switch WORKS Engagement in all administrative capacities. This position reports to the Director of Switch WORKS.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as front desk receptionist and meeting room scheduler
- Provides tours to guests, visitors, Switch clients and team members
- Responds promptly and courteously to all telephone and email inquiries
- Works with the Facility Operations team to keep the space neat and organized at all times
- Fulfills various requests and tasks in an appropriate and timely manner
- Collaborates with the Innevation team to grow the objective and mission of Rob Roy’s Innevation Center
- Handles general office duties including mail distribution, supply stocking, etc.
- Supports the Switch WORKS team in all capacities
Required Job Skills:
- Must be available to work nights and weekends; ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to different situations, acknowledging urgency when necessary
- Resourceful self-starter who identifies problem areas and improves workflow
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Present a clean and neat appearance
- Cheerful and outgoing personality
- Use the word karma in your cover letter
- Strong integrity and values
- Embrace and showcase the utmost professionalism at all times
- Willingness to support team members in all capacities
- Ability to maintain professionalism in a highly public/interactive environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion in confidential matters
Computer Equipment and Software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience in Graphic Design a plus
Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred (Business, Communications, Hospitality, or other related field)
Administrative, front desk or customer service experience required
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend, use hands, operate a computer, and have specific vision abilities to include close and distance vision, and ability to adjust focus working with computer and business equipment.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
If your position requires you to work in the field and/or warehouse, it is mandatory that you wear approved Personal Protective Equipment.
This position offers competitive pay and benefits.
Click Here to Apply or Send Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.